The Experience – October 8th-10th
This is a unique opportunity to understand the nuts and bolts of what goes into our fabulous products. During the event you’ll have access to the manufacturing process, sales team and most importantly the end users. We will have customers who have toured all over Europe, lived in full time and just used the product for weekends and holidays, the whole spectrum.
This event is tailored for customers looking to buy a fifth wheel tourer or Inos caravan and will provide you with valuable information regarding our products. During the day you will be able to test drive one of our fifth wheel tourers and experience the safety and stability.
The day will begin from 10am and during the day there will be activities that require booking such as the Fifth wheel test drive; other activities such as factory tours can be done at your leisure throughout the day.
As well as a factory tour there will be an opportunity for you to chat to existing customers to get their views and experiences of travelling with a fifth wheel tourer. There will be a hitching an unhitching display as well as a reversing challenge.
During the day you will experience:
- Test Drive a tourer – With the support of one of our experienced drivers, this is your opportunity to experience towing a fifth wheel. Improve your own skills and personally feel the advantages of towing a fifth wheel compared to a conventional caravan.
- Tour the Factory – Coming to visit the factory will give visitors a more in depth look of how our fifth wheel tourers and Inos caravans are made. Follow a caravan as it makes its way through the production line and witness the highly skilled craftsmen at work.
- Experience the unique space and luxurious features and superior build quality of all fifth wheel tourers and caravans.
- Take the Challenge – Show your skills and take on the Fifth Wheel reversing challenge.
- Speak to customers – This is a perfect opportunity to speak to our existing customers get their views and experiences of a fifth wheel tourer.
- Create it your way – browse the endless possibilities of customisation available. From choosing your colour of upholstery or adding your personal touch by choosing a bold splashback for your kitchen.
Booking is essential and can be done by calling Chris on 01745 583000 or by email email@example.com